Monday, June 20, 2011

In the making of something awesome... I hope!

Sadly after a lot of hardwork.. a mug I created (and sold) recently was lost in the mail. No way to track it at all.
But instead of accepting defeat, I'm making another one... much the same painting as the long-lost first one. This one will be better though. I'm excited about it! And so is the original wonderful lady who is kind enough to work with me on creating another one to replace the lost one.

This mug is still in its early early stages so much more work is to be done.
















I have another mug  in an ocean theme waiting to be finished that will be for sale in my etsy shop soon
~                    ~                       ~                    ~                  ~              ~           ~           ~ 
Lately, for some odd reason I've wanted to photograph and document the entire summer. Like the way the garden changes, the projects im working on, and misc. stuff : - )

~       Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment